There are many important things to consider and understand before answering the question of should one take Steroids to transform the body. It is noteworthy that bodybuilding and using steroids is not what you should jump into at the initial stage of your workout. The truth is that attaining the look you want in a careful manner takes time, understanding and thorough research.
The expectation of most people from steroid transformation is frequently unrealistic and misinformed. The fact that you use steroids does not transform your body in just a short period of time. Without doubt, if you use steroids in the right way, it can supplement your transformation.
One of the vital keys to using steroids correctly is having down-to-earth expectations about your transformation. These expectations are what will stop you from misusing or overusing these drugs. Steroids are dominant hormones that need to be appreciated at the end of the day. If you expect them to transform your body and work wonders on their own, you may end up in trouble.
What is Steroid by the Way?
Steroid is simply defined as artificial derivatives of testosterone that produces protein and help in promoting muscle growth. Types of steroids available are the growth and anabolic (See more at Steroids Fax)
Who Uses Steroids?
The belief of many people is that using steroids to transform the body will make the user become muscular and built automatically, which is just a fallacy. The truth is that you must still exercise in the course of using steroids.
On the other hand, other people who use steroid are of the belief that using this supplement is the only way to achieve a muscular build which is a bad notion as well. The fact is that you can achieve an tremendous physique naturally, if you work hard.
Teenaged and female athletes use steroids, while athletes and male bodybuilders make up most of the steroid users in the United States.
To determine and answer the question of should one take Steroids to transform the body, there is the need to consider the positive and negative sides of taking steroids.
The Positive Side of Taking Steroids
Steroids are known to have quite a lot of positive effects for the human body, and when you use the supplement in the right proportions under the auspices of qualified professionals it will not likely cause much harm to you.
Discussed below are some of the positive effects of steroids:
- Significantly increase recovery times in every user as it regulates the production of cortisol when the body is stressed.
- Multiply the nitrogen content in human body and increase the size of your muscle
- Reduce body fat greatly as a result of sustained increase in body metabolism rate
- Using steroid prevents fractures by strengthening the patient’s bones. Moreover, it reduces body fat, making obese patient shed extra pounds
- This supplement improves the recovery speed from injuries sustained from major accidents
- Responsible for regulating overactive immune system that may result to unnecessary inflammations.
- Steroids have established to be a positive accelerator of red blood cell production.
- Improves the physical strength and endurance levels of a user
- Enhances sexual performance in men
- Steroid is administered to cancer and HIV positive patients
The Negative Side of Taking Steroids
- Steroids affect the brain of a user adversely.
- Those that use high dosage of steroids have over and over again been troubled with psychotic tendencies and heightened levels of anxiety and psychotic tendencies.
- Steroid use leads to higher water retention in the body causing the user to grow a round face with swollen cheeks. Another common negative side effect is bad breath and facial hair eruptions in females.
- It causes permanent damage to the eyes of addicted users
- It also causes hair damage including baldness
- Continuous use of steroid can damage the heart as it causes heart disease and consistent increase in cumulative cholesterol levels
- It also results in bad breath
- It also causes a number of disorders associated with the stomach
- Causes most of the problems in the kidneys